These are the events we hope to attend to fundraise in 2017
If you can help in any way please email us
- Bric a Brac & books sale on 8th April 2017 at the Congregational Church, Oban – Donations wanted: Bric-a brac, books and home baking packed to take away.
- Charities Day in Oban – 10th June 2017
- Taynuilt Games – 22nd July 2017
- Lorn Show –5th August 2017
- Collecting Day – in Oban – to be confirmed
- Christmas Fayre – 18th November 2017
Dog Walk – we do hope to organise one this year
Christmas Fayre in Corran Halls Oban every November as part of the Winter Festival.
We realise that not everyone likes to stand behind a stall selling stuff (though you’d be very welcome if you do!).
So here are some other ways we need help if you can: please contact us to volunteer
- Walk dogs
- Talk to the cats – some are so shy that if you can bring a book to read while you just sit with them, they can get used to people being with them. It is wonderfully rewarding to watch their curiosity develop and their trust blossom. Others just want to learn to play.
- Organise a fund-raising event in your community, animals are helped right across Argyll.
- Join our bakers’ register : We need home baking for our events – especially for our Christmas Fayre.
- Help us put posters out for our events.
- Collect bric-a-brac and books for our sales.
- Collect soft toys and bottles for out Tombola stalls.
- Donate money!